Sunday, August 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (112)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Dreamer by Amy Reece
  • Out of the Dark by Geri Foster
  • First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
  • Croc and the Fox by Eve Langlais
  • Wild Man by Kristen Ashley
  • Strike to the Heart by Malia Mallory
  • Claimed by the Dragon King by Caroline Hale
  • Bound to the Dragon King by Caroline Hale
  • Taken by the Dragon King by Caroline Hale
  • The Lost by Amy Cliber
  • Marked by the Dragon King by Caroline Hale
  • Trouble Boxed Set by Emme Rollins
  • Bearly Breathing by Kim Fox
  • Devoured by the Alpha by Brittanee Farrow
  • The Core by Kate Thomas
  • Seeker by Amy Reece
  • Hearts Laid Bear by Anya Nowlan
  • Protected by Her Bear by Ashley Hunter
  • Hollywood Dragon by Zoe Chant

I wrote reviews but... they're all for books that won't be released for a while yet.
Check back next week.

Book image property of Microsoft  

2 comments:

  1. Wow!

    What's your reading pace? Like 500 words per minute?! Damn! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do read fast - unfortunately not that fast... imagine all the books I would be able to read if I could. I get through a lot of books because I don't watch television and usually have an audiobook going if I don't have a book in my hand.

    ReplyDelete