Sunday, August 2, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (109) + July Month in Review


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • His Love Match by Shirley Hailstock
  • His Gift 2 by Aubrey Dark
  • His Gift 3 by Aubrey Dark
  • Wild Rain by Christine Feehan
  • Dark Prince by Christine Feehan
  • A Bite to Remember by Lynsay Sands
  • Texas! Lucky by Sandra Brown
  • Undercover Princess by Suzanne Brockmann
  • Badass in My Bed #1 by Rae Lynn Blaise
  •  Badass in My Bed #2 by Rae Lynn Blaise
  • Badass in My Bed #3 by Rae Lynn Blaise
  • Flirting with Felicity by Gerri Russell
  • Reach for the Sky by Gwen Knight
  • Seduced by Him by Elle Spencer
  • Rough Seas by Ava Branson
Dare to Dream (Maxwell, #2)
4 star review

July Month in Review
69 books read
6 books reviewed
1 - 3 star
4 - 4 star
1 - 5 star

Book image property of Microsoft  

No comments:

Post a Comment