Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (80) The Trouble With Harry + Wallbanger



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"The whole dreadful thing will be aired once again, and everyone will mock me, shame Harry, ruin the children's and your lives, and then he will regret marrying me, probably going so far as to hate me, no doubt ending with him going to the Lords asking for a divorce, at which point I shall die homeless and friendless living in a ditch with an earthworm named Fred as my sole companion. I just hope Harry will be happy then."

location 2199, The Trouble With Harry by Katie MacAlister
"He. Was. Still. Smirking."

page 56, Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment