This week's Super Six is Favorite Supernatural Creatures. Mine are (in no particular order):
1. Shifters/Werewolves - mates and strength and passion - so much to love
2. Mages/Witches - magic!
3. Vampires - BDB. Enough said, right?
4. Demons - never thought I'd add that in as a favorite but I discovered the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter - they've got that same vibe as the BDB, with the honor and total devotion to those they love but with a big ole' helping of demon curses.
5. The zombie slayers in the White Rabbit Chronicles also by Gena Showalter (because these zombies are EVIL) - and I say that being able to leave your physical body and see and slay zombies counts as supernatural. And I love Ali and Cole.
6. The 'others' such as: The Svatura from Abigail Owen's books (they have gifts like shapeshifting (into a dragon! among other forms), mind reading, teleportation, etc.
& the Dynari (well, Wallace who is a Dynari) and Cole when he's not being assCole
& because apparently no list is complete without Daemon Black - the Lux
What about you? Who are your favorite supernatural creatures?