Sunday, September 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (16)

 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read
  • For Everly by Raine Thomas
  • Reboot by Amy Tintera
  • Legal Action by Kimball Lee
  • Faith, Hope and Love by Geeta Kakade
  • Craving More by Brandy Walker
  • The Samantha Project by Stephanie Karpi
  • Love and Skate by Lila Felix
  • Heku by T.M. Nielson
  • Taste the Heat by Rachel Harris
  • Girl With Guitar by Caisey Quinn
  • Someone to Watch Over Me by Jerrie Alexander
  • Obsession by Jennifer Armentrout
  • Attracted to Fire by DiAnn Mills



Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine

For Everly by Raine Thomas (via Netgalley)
Friday Night Alibi by Cassie Mae (via Netgalley)
*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment