Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (124) Make Me Sin by J. T. Geissinger




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

We're spooning. Holy Jesus, A.J. is spooning me.
Make Me Sin by J. T. Geissinger

1 comment:

  1. are your relation that you put on everyday are like for me I use Vita Luminance power tools pollen choice anti-oxidant arms their own salad mix a little love this with that during the daytime in the evening how it makes a little bit this with my post was wishing I put on as my final step on it was fine but it I don't see difference.

    http://renovocremefacts.com/vita-luminance/

    ReplyDelete