Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (98)


 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews
where I list what I've read, what I've reviewed, what I've acquired
and anything else worth mentioning
  • Running Away to Home by Rosemary Wilhide
  • Temptation by Robin Covington
  • Dates From Hell by Lynsay Sands
  • A Soldier's Promise by Angelica Kate
  • Harvest Moon by Helena Shaw
  • Guarding Suzannah by Norah Wilson
  • Their Virgin Princess by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
  • Polar Bared by Eve Langlais
  • Bound by Tears by Tracey Jane Jackson
  • Dark Light by Jayne Castle

Two Truths and a Lie (PRG Investigations, #1)
4 Star Review


Book image property of Microsoft  

1 comment:

  1. two truths and a lie sounds interesting. I like the idea of sbook centered around that game :)

    I hope you have a fantastic week :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete