Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read

 :: Read This Week :: 

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (Gallagher Girls #1) by Ally Carter
The Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle
Love on the Ropes by Pat White
Dizzy Dilemmas by Mary Beeken
Shaken (Mind Reader) by Susan Hatler
Got A Hold On You by Pat White
Anything You Can Do by Sally Berneathy
First (Wrong) Impressions: A Modern Pride and Prejudice by Krista D. Ball
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Blood Prophecy (Witch Fairy) by Bonnie Lamer
Blood Lust (Rapid City Wolves) by Charity Santiago 

:: Reviewed ::


Arclight by Josin L. McQuein

:: Acquired ::

Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine

:: Up Next ::

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
The Collector by Victoria Scott
Forged by Greed by Angela Orlowski-Peart

No comments:

Post a Comment