Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday (238) Once & Future (Once & Future #1) by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy






"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, created by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week I'm waiting on:

Once & Future (Once & Future, #1)
  Once & Future (Once & Future #1) by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy
I've been chased my whole life. An illegal immigrant in Mercer-controlled territory, I've always had to hide who I am. Until now.

When Ari crash lands on Old Earth, and pulls a magic sword from its ancient resting place, she becomes the forty-second reincarnation of King Arthur. Merlin awakes to find that having aged backward over the last forty-one Arthurs, he is now-wretchedly-a teenager. Ari may be Merlin's final chance to complete the steps of the cycle: 1) Train Arthur 2) Defeat the greatest evil in the universe. 3) Unite all of mankind. No pressure.

I don't know about prophecies or kings, but I do know this: Mercer is evil. They've imprisoned my parents, enslaved worlds, and now they're after my friends. I'm done hiding.

My name is Ari Helix. I have a magic sword, a cranky wizard, and a revolution to start.
(Blurb via Goodreads)
Expected publication: March 5, 2019

What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment