Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (219) Wildfire by Ilona Andrews




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
“You're everything to me," he said into my ear.

I wanted to tell him that he was everything to me, that I wouldn't let the darkness have him, that he never had to worry that I would give up and walk away. But the echoes of our shared pleasure stole the words, and so I said it the best I could.

"I love you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment