Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Teaser Tuesday (155) Dragon's Storm by Ella Summers




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 

“That was angels for you. Some men wooed you with flowers; angels wooed you with the dead bodies of deranged criminals.”


Dragon's Storm by Ella Summers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, but I'm a flowers kind of gal. LOL You have me curious now.

    My TT from Thirteen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read this one yet, I know I am behind. Really hoping she releases another one from her spin-off series soon.

    ReplyDelete