Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (102) Never a Choice by Dee Palmer + Ascension by S.J. West



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
“... and Miss Thorne ... I didn't pick on you. I picked you.”

Never a Choice by Dee Palmer
“I know you're real," he tells me, his voice hoarse with emotion. "But sometimes I look at you, and I can't believe you're mine. So let me stare because you might be real, but you're also my dream come true.”

Ascension by S.J. West

No comments:

Post a Comment