Monday, April 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (48) Stone Guardian + Magnolia



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read(s)
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) -- or less or more -- “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
"No, it was because of his chest. No male should have a chest like that, and he never wore a shirt. Never, like they offended him or something. Maybe she should be grateful that at least he wore pants.
No, she shouldn't be.
Yes, she should.
Well...
" (page 103)
 "I'm not on my own. I've got you."
"Fat chance. We get chased by orcs, I'm tripping you and running the other direction." (page 164)
Stone Guardian (Entwined Realms, Book 1) by Danielle Monsch
"But now... now he's looking at me with that exact same expression, and I realize that maybe I was wrong all along.
In so, so many ways."
Location 2155, Magnolia by Kristi Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment