Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (15)

 Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme from Tynga's Reviews, where I write, and squee, about the books I've added to my physical and virtual shelves, what I've read, and what I'm planning to read
  • The Apollo Academy by Kimberly P. Chase
  • Rocky by Bianca D'Arc
  • No More Running by Jayton Young
  • The Mystic Wolves by Belinda Boring
  • Breaking the Storm by Sedona venez
  • Xoe: or Vampire, and Werewolves by Sara C. Roethle
  • Tangled Beauty by K.L. Middleton
  • Exclusive Interview by Ava Lore
  • A Flash of Fang by R.E. Butler
  • A Curve of Claw by R.E. Butler
  • Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  • Wings of Arian by Devri Walls

Fire by T.G. Ayer


Lingerie Wars by Janet Elizabeth Henderson
The Apollo Academy by Kimberly P. Chase
*Book image property of Microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment